We are a team of bloggers inspired by the Holy Spirit to build a one stop portal of Christian information specifically for youths. We carry a passion of the Love of God and we preach the good news as per The Holy Bible
We aim in
- Bringing glory to God in all that we do;
- Equipping people to grow in their faith and the practical application of it in their lives;
- Enhancing fellowship, communication and relationship-building within the Christian community; and
- Encouraging and enabling personal involvement in the care of those who are spiritually, emotionally, physically or financially poor.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons [trinity]: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ’s death.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ, rapture and there after judgment and eternity as mentioned in the New Testaments specifically the Book of Revelation.
At CrossBuddy, our desire is to provide rich and fresh biblically based information and contents to Christians specifically Youths who wish to take their relationship seriously with Christ. CrossBuddy.com mainly focuses on Faith, Family, Community and Entertainment and Events that are further divided into many sub categories focusing on Bible Study, Devotionals, Marriage, Parenting, Music, Christin Living etc.
We are not trained counselors or licensed professionals. We’re just average buddies who understand Christian living in the twenty-first century. We believe that the Bible has the answers to all of life’s questions, and it’s where we’ll go for guidance when writing articles or answering your questions.